Welcome to Episode 44 of The Halving Report!
The price of bitcoin has been hovering around the 45-50K USD mark as we see many more people entering the space, and institutions adding to their balance sheets.
On this episode we have Eddie Wang, co-founder of Luxor Technologies. Eddie is a product and software engineer and has previously worked for My Ether Wallet (MEW) and Sia (Nebulous Inc.). For a 24 year old, his education and experience is impressive to say the least.
Some of the things we ask him about include:
- Cryptocurrency Mining
- Energy Consumption in relation to Crypto Mining
- Eddie's Background and Current Role with Luxor
- Opportunities in the Crypto Mining Space
- Favourite Books, Crypto Twitter Followers, and much more!
Learn more about Eddie here:
Follow him on Twitter: @eddiepluswang
Subscribe To The Halving Report Podcast:
- iTunes: apple.co/39EnqmP
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2SETKQY
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/2vJMiuK
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/halvingreport
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/halvingreport/
- Website: https://thehalvingreport.com/
- Podcast Website: http://www.halvingreport.buzzsprout.com