Welcome to Episode 43 of The Halving Report!
The market capitalization of cryptocurrency recently flipped that of silvers. We're seeing asset prices increase rapidly as government's around the world increase the money supply in effort to stifle the impact of COVID-19 on the economy. Many predict that Bitcoin will be the biggest beneficiary of this.
Justin Rhedrick (Bitcoin Vegan) and Isaiah Jackson (The Gentlemen of Crypto, Author of "Bitcoin and Black America") join me today to tell us why they have the majority of their wealth stored in Bitcoin, and why they don't plan on touching it for a very long time.
Interestingly, Isaiah has been featured on @Coindesk @Forbes @CNBC @FOXBusiness @YahooFinance @BlackEnterprise and was the one to draw Justin into the Bitcoin space as well.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- "Bitcoin and Black America" 1st and 2nd edition
- Justin's book "In A Ocean Filled With Sharks: Be The Orca"
- Dogecoin, and the Elon Musk affect
- Hardware wallets: No Keys, No Cheese
- The Satoshi millionaire campaign w @cashapp
- Why BV and Zay are Bitcoin maximalists
Follow Isaiah Jackson:
Follow Justin Rhedrick:
Subscribe To The Halving Report Podcast:
- iTunes: apple.co/39EnqmP
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2SETKQY
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/2vJMiuK
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/halvingreport
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/halvingreport/
- Website: https://thehalvingreport.com/
- Podcast Website: http://www.halvingreport.buzzsprout.com